Other tasty cheese nuggets of data available about Wisconsin's exit polls:
- Only 27% made up their minds within the last seven days.
– Change trumps experience, 52 to 24 percent.
– 27% of the electorate were independents
– Clinton was seen as the most unfair attacker
– Obama (55%) was seen as the candidate most likely to improve relations with the rest of the world.
– Clinton and Obama are seen as equally qualified to be commander in chief (50% and 48%), while Obama draws 60% or more on the questions of who best can unite the country and beat the Republicans.
And yet more squeaky-fresh cheese curds to share!
Women favored Obama 51% to Clinton's 49%.
Families with income under 50,000: Obama 51%, Clinton 49%
Independents: Obama 63%, Clinton 34%
Seniors: Clinton 60%, Obama 39%
Union households: Clinton 50%, Obama 49%
Big student turnouts in Milwaukee... predicted 50% turnout for Dane County, home of Madison, WI, which is great news for Obama.
So, Barack Obama has his 9th straight win, and presumably has a win tonight in Hawaii to look forward to. He appears to have the kind of support from women, lower income voters, and labor that he will need as his campaign moves on to Ohio.