Here is my list so far:
Married gay couples do scary things...
- They get all the best deals when they go antiqueing.
- They fold their laundry in an exceptionally tidy manner.
- They laugh uncontrollably when they go bowling.
- They know what those little bottles at the natural foods store do.
- They have at least six different varieties of tea with no actual tea in them.
- They swap accessories together... and yet their accessories still match.
- They can do that "James Dean thing" with their pants cuffs, and somehow get them to stay that way.
- They wear expensive sunglasses and actually use the protective case they came in.
- They picnic in an excessively colorful way.
- They watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and laugh at all the silly heterosexuals.
- They like their privacy and want to be left alone too much.
- They plan the downfall of society over double mochas at Starbucks.
Truely horrifying stuff. So, what do you think is scary about married gay couples?