What to expect:
- Hot tub. Clothing optional. Towels provided, but it's great if you can bring your own.
- Booze. Wine, beer, and liquor provided, but anything you can bring to share is very welcome.
- Food. Some decadent food, fruits, veggies, snacks, and desserts. A very nice spread indeed. Bringing a dish of your own is very welcome, however.
- Lots of alternatives. Low carb alternatives. Wheat-free alternatives. Non-alcoholic alternatives. Again, it's great if you can bring something to share.
- Dancing. I will be dusting off the deejay equipment and playing a pleasantly sinister mix of ebm, electronica, arabic, 80's, gothic, industrial, alternative, etherial, triphop, and whatever else seems to tickle the fancy. Requests are welcome, though best offered ahead of time, as I want to have the music ready beforehand.
- "Things that go bump in the night" room. A 12'x8" room completely padded with futons and pillows. Spacey music and very minimal light for chilling, cuddling, or... hubba hubba.
- Fire in the chiminea outside, weather permitting. In the event of rain, we hope to have tarps in place to provide a dry, comfortable space.
For those interested, overnight space is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
More details soon. Hope to see you there...!